- 60% cotton / 40% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
Freyr - God of the World
Freyr is a Germanic god associated with fertility, peace and prosperity. This is an image of an agrarian cycle with his ship Skidblanir, his boar Gullinbursti and the Ingwaz rune.