Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- Brand: Jerzees | Product ID: 96CR
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 9oz (midweight)
- Contrasting colorblock sleeves, inner hood and drawstring
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- 1x1 rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Imported; printed and processed in the USA
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
A palindrome that was discovered in the ruins of Pompeii, destroyed in 79AD with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. It translate roughly to - the farmer earns his living by plowing his field.